Maroondah City Council

Application to End or Amend a Section 173 Agreement

Please use this form to end or amend a Section 173 Agreement under section 178A of the Planning and Environment Act 1987.

Need help?

Please contact the Statutory Planning Department on 1300 88 22 33 or (03) 9298 4598 if you need help completing this form or if you are unsure about the information we need to process the application. 
Address of the land
Street number and address:
Applicant details
Postal address:
Email address:
Is the contact person for application correspondence the same as the Applicant? 
Is the Applicant also the property owner? 
Please describe how the land is used and developed now. For example: vacant land, single dwelling, shop, factory, licensed restaurant with 80 seats, farmland etc.
Are you proposing to:
Supporting documentation:
Please tick yes to notify us you acknowledge and agree to the below statements.
Statutory fees apply to end or amend a Section 173 Agreement. An invoice detailing payment options will be emailed to the Applicant Contact and application processing can begin once fee payment has been received. 
Privacy Collection Notice
Your application and the personal information on this form is collected by Maroondah City Council for the purposes of the planning process as set out in the Planning and Environment Act 1987 (PE Act). If you do not provide your name and address, Maroondah City Council will not be able to review and consider your application. Your application including your name and address will be available at the Maroondah City Council office for any person to inspect and copies may be made available on request to enable consideration and review as part of a planning process for the relevant period set out in the PE Act.
You must not submit any personal information or copyright material of third parties without their informed consent. By submitting the material, you agree that the use of the material as detailed above does not breach any third party’s right to privacy and copyright. You can request access or amendments to your personal information by contacting Maroondah City Council's Privacy Officer:
Application declaration
I declare that I am the Applicant and I have notified the owner (if not myself) about this application and
all the information in this application is true and correct: